atom feed3 messages in org.apache.incubator.isis-usersAW: Override ActionParametersFormPane...
FromSent OnAttachments
Martin VogelNov 13, 2015 1:23 am
Dan HaywoodNov 14, 2015 8:57 am
Martin VogelNov 17, 2015 2:06 am
Subject:AW: Override ActionParametersFormPanel.properties
From:Martin Vogel (vog@bi-web.de)
Date:Nov 17, 2015 2:06:48 am
List:org.apache.incubator.isis-users

Hi Dan,

thx a lot, the resource bundle approach worked just fine for me.

I created a folder structure inside the webapp resource folder following that
pattern org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.actions. Inside there I
could override the properties via an equivalent
ActionParametersFormPanel.properties file.

Regarding the jira ticket, I would be more than happy to contribute to the
project by completing it. But first of all I have to get familiar with the
projects standards and the contributors guide ;-)

Cheers, Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Dan Haywood [mailto:da@haywood-associates.co.uk] Gesendet: Samstag, 14. November 2015 17:57 An: users <use@isis.apache.org> Betreff: Re: Override ActionParametersFormPanel.properties

Hi Martin,