atom feed13 messages in org.apache.incubator.isis-usersRe: How should we handle void and nul...
FromSent OnAttachments
Y.R TanDec 19, 2015 3:43 am
Martin GrigorovDec 19, 2015 4:32 am
Stephen CameronDec 19, 2015 1:47 pm
Cesar LugoDec 21, 2015 6:46 am
Dan HaywoodDec 22, 2015 4:02 am
Dan HaywoodDec 22, 2015 5:46 am
Cesar LugoDec 22, 2015 6:54 am
Óscar Bou - GOVERTISDec 22, 2015 7:19 am
Dan HaywoodDec 22, 2015 10:13 am
Óscar Bou - GOVERTISDec 23, 2015 1:01 am
Dan HaywoodDec 23, 2015 6:55 am
Dan HaywoodJan 4, 2016 8:38 am
Y.R TanJan 4, 2016 9:13 am
Subject:Re: How should we handle void and null results
From:Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS (o.b@govertis.com)
Date:Dec 23, 2015 1:01:16 am
List:org.apache.incubator.isis-users

Hi, Dan.

I like your proposal to extend the @Action annotation.

So, for example, for routing to “this” when returning void or null, would it be
annotated with something like ”routeUsing=ThisRouter.class”.

Perhaps something clearer would be to have a complementary one like
“routeTo=THIS” or similar.

Cheers,

Oscar

El 22 dic 2015, a las 19:13, Dan Haywood <da@haywood-associates.co.uk>